gridView on more than one column

Nalaka

Hi,
Default behaviour of gridView is to show top-down (on a single "column").
like...
1
2
3
4

Is there a way to show a gridView to span horizontally
like ....

1 2 3
4

I have a requirement to show a list of about 100 users on a page.
If just go top-down that it becomes a very long page.
If I can fit 5 across (20 down)... then the page becomes a very nice small
printable page.

Thanks
Nalaka

Guest

Hi Nalaka,

You can use DataList to show records Horizontally by specifing its

RepeatDirection="Horizontal" RepeatColumns="n"

HTH

Elton Wang