Gridview Select Button doesn't work with OUTPUTCache

Pavans

Friends,

I have web page with gridview... The gridview row selection works fine
(with buttonfield for select) .. but as soon as I add

<%@ OutputCache Duration="600" SqlDependency="TableName"
VaryByParam="none" %>

The select event fires just once on the page and then it doesn't select
anyother row subsequently..

Any workarounds to have "select" work as desired with Output Cache on?

thanks
Pavans

Brock Allen

Set the VaryByParam directive to be the post variable that causes a different
rendering of the page. This will cause the caching to maintain many cached
copies of the page based upon that post variable.