Gridview versus ListView

p3ktiff

Hi,

Im new here in the forum.

I just have a simple question. Im kinda confuse in whether to use
gridview or a listview. What's the difference in them? what sort of scenario
and situation best to use the gridview and the other listview?

thanks..

Guest

Hi,

    Im new here in the forum.

    I just have a simple question. Im kinda confuse in whether to use
gridview or a listview. What's the difference in them? what sort of scenario
and situation best to use the gridview and the other listview?

thanks..

Hi,

The GridView makes a grid/table view. The ListView displays data in a
format that you define by using templates and styles.

take a look at the following article by Scott Mitchell about using
ListView

Hope this helps

p3ktiff

Hi Alexey,

Thanks. I got it now.

[...]

ListViewhttp://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/011608-1.aspx

Hope this helps

ok let me know if you would have any further questions