Gridview

Gunawan

Hi,
I have a gridview inside a table <table>...</table>
I have define explicitly wide of the table, for example 800px.
If we need gridview which is inside 800px table wider than table wide, how
can I show horizontal scroll bar on it?
I do not want to change the wide of main table. Thank you.

TIA & Regards,
Gun

Ben Rush

Hello,

I've never done it with the GridView, but I'm sure it applies there too:

http://www.w3schools.com/css/pr_pos_overflow.asp

The overflow property defines what an object does when it overflows the
boundaries of its parent. Setting this to scrollable will give you the end
result of a scrollbar which - I think - is what you want.

If you need an example let me know.

Gunawan

Thanks Ben,
It is look like a good article.
An example from you would help me much.
Thank In Advance.

Gun

Gunawan

Now I can figure it out to display scroll bar with panel.
Thank you David.

Regards,
Gun