Gtk2::SimpleList question?

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by robertospara, Dec 5, 2007.

  1. robertospara

    robertospara Guest

    Hi.I found problem in Gtk2::perl with module Gtk2::SimpleList.
    I want to have selection bar in different colors.Not only orange but
    red blue and others. Sample code produce SimpleList and with moving up
    and down keys
    I move with this "orange bar" which I call "select-bar" up and down.
    How to change this color?Please for help or any advices.
    Best regards and thanks in advance.

    #!/usr/bin/perl -w

    use Data::Dumper;
    use Gtk2 '-init';
    use Gtk2::SimpleList;

    $window = Gtk2::Window->new;
    $window->set_title ('SimpleList examples');
    $window->signal_connect (delete_event => sub {Gtk2->main_quit; TRUE});

    $hbox = Gtk2::HBox->new;
    $window->add ($hbox);

    $categories = Gtk2::SimpleList->new ('Categories' => 'text');
    @{$categories->{data}} = qw/Meat Beer Pizza Pasta Soda Juice
    Rabbitfood/;
    $hbox->pack_start ($categories, FALSE, FALSE, 0);
    $window->show_all;

    Gtk2->main;
    robertospara, Dec 5, 2007