    thanks in advance

    --
    m a i l : anders d o t floderus a t comhem d o t se

    Anders Floderus, May 14, 2005

  2. Anders Floderus

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Anders Floderus wrote:

    > I would like to get an extra half empty line after each

    You seem to be using line breaks (foo<br>bar) when you should be using
    paragraphs you could set:

    P {
    margin: 0 0 1.5em;
    padding: 0;

    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby Inkster, May 14, 2005

  3. On Sat, 14 May 2005 11:12:33 GMT, Anders Floderus <>
    wrote:

    > I would like to get an extra half empty line after each

    Of course

    > I keep all my text within <div class=... containers, if
    > there were some style properties where I could
    > specify this, it would fit well together with the rest
    > of my site.

    It is best to give a URL to an example of this. Now I have to assume a lot.

    Like, I am assuming you use <br /> to separate paragraphs. If so: don't.
    Mark up paragraphs to be that:

    Then you can use css to style the space between paragraphs, like this:

    div.foo p { margin-bottom:1.5em; }

    Barbara de Zoete, May 14, 2005
  4. Anders Floderus

    Tonnie Guest

    Anders Floderus wrote:
    > I would like to get an extra half empty line after each
    >
    > I keep all my text within <div class=... containers, if
    > there were some style properties where I could
    > specify this, it would fit well together with the rest
    > of my site.

    How about the following in your style-sheet:

    br { margin-bottom: 2.5em; }

    --
    Glas geschiedenis http://vision2form.nl/glashistorie.html
    Passie en talent http://vision2form.nl/young_talent.html