handles

Guest

hey all,

i have 2 buttons on my form (button1 and button2). button2 has 1 line of
code and the rest of the code is in button1. i tried adding the button2.click
event to the button1 handles and it kinda works.

when i click on button2, button1 event runs first then button2 runs next.

My questions:
Is there a way to control which one gets called first?

Is this even a recommended or ok practice?

thanks,
rodchar

Guest

get the functionality into seperate functions. Then call the functions from
the button click events. You can specify what is called and when in a much
easier fashion.

Guest

Thanks.