Handling Events for Checkbox in Data Grid

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Abhijit Salvi via .NET 247, Mar 10, 2005.

  1. (Type your message here)

    --------------------------------
    From: Abhijit Salvi

    Hi Jeffrey,

    Thanks for the excellent solution.

    However it seems to work only in case of Repeater right?

    Because I am using a DataGrid in place of a Repeater and it is not working for me.

    When I am trying to add the EventHandler to the checkbox it gives the following error
    "Public Event CheckedChanged(sender As Object, e As System.EventArgs)' is an event, and cannot be called directly. Use a 'RaiseEvent' statement to raise an event."

    <Id>52Jbb0YgJE61Fe7nS1sO1Q==</Id>
    Abhijit Salvi via .NET 247, Mar 10, 2005