Has _ANYONE_ ever got the aspnet_setreg utility to work for them?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by a.theofanopoulos, Jul 14, 2003.

  1. Dear Jason,

    I found the resolution to my problem with a hotfix from MS
    it is listed as Q329250 and you must requested from the
    support. You have to use the hotfix at your own risk. But
    in my case it worked successfully.

    You can contact me directly

    Antonis

    registry
    >for use w/
    >>identity impersonation in asp.net and keep getting

    errors

    a.theofanopoulos, Jul 14, 2003