Has anyone deployed an app with Spring 1.2.7 to Sun Web Server 6.1?

Discussion in 'Java' started by tigertoy@ev1.net, Apr 12, 2006.

  1. Guest

    I have a J2EE app built with an older version of Spring. I didn't
    write the app or design it and how it uses Spring. I understand the
    framework enough to be able to maintain our application. The app used
    to run on Oracle AS 10g but wants to be moved to Sun Web Server. I had

    issues doing that using the old version of Spring. I couldn't save
    data that used ARRAYs. I checked the Spring forum and discovered a new

    version might fix my problem.

    I upgraded my Spring version (1.2.7) and redployed my app to Sun Web
    Server. Before the app ran with old version, just didn't save
    correctly. Now I can't even get the app to run with new version. I am

    getting a NullPointerException upon start up so I'm not sure what to
    look for. I might not have Spring configured correctly but I said it
    was an upgrade not a rewrite. I don't know what to do.

    Any help is appreciated.

    Thanks

    , Apr 12, 2006