    Is there an Perl API/library for Visual C++ ?

    cheers
    A.
    andreas gammel, Mar 14, 2005

  2. andreas gammel

    Jim Gibson Guest

    In article <>, andreas
    gammel <> wrote:

    > I want to use Perl hash functionality (hashes of hashes, arrays of
    > hashes, hashes of arrays) in my C programs.
    >
    > Other Perl functions (split, chomp, regular expressions) would be
    > welcome too.
    >
    > Is there a C/C++ implementation of hashes/arrays ?
    > Is there an Perl API/library for Visual C++ ?

    Associated arrays (hashes) are implemented in C++ by the Standard
    Template Library (STL). They are called "maps" there.

    There is a Perl-Compatible Regular Expression library available for
    C/C++. Google for it.

    FYI: this newsgroup is defunct. Try comp.lang.perl.misc in the future
    for general Perl questions. You might have better luck asking questions
    about C/C++ in a C or C++ newsgroup.

    Jim Gibson, Mar 17, 2005