Have you lost files at work?

Phillip.Ross.Taylor

Hello. I am a final year software engineering student (Southampton, UK)
and
im thinking about developing a document management system as a part of
my
final year project.

i have the notion that if the criteria for searching for documents was
departmental or company specific, that searching for files with in a
document management system would be a good idea.

An output of this system would be a specification for a generic
document
management system which every company could develop for their own
needs.

I was hoping that you may all participate in a discussion about the
subject
by posting here on the newsgroup and by filling in this questionaire
about
how useful you think such a system would be.

The questionaire takes less than 30 seconds to complete and everything
is
optional so you can skip bits if you don't find them applicable.

I would be most appreciative for you support that will *hopefully* get
this
project off the ground.

Please see and fill out my quick questionaire.
http://81.152.172.0/Research/

Thanks in Advance

Phill.
EMail: (e-mail address removed) (subject line of "Document management")