Having a checkbox make something available when it's checked.

Mufasa

I have a check box with javascript code attached to it that will allow me to
enable an 'accept' butten when the person has checked the box. The code is:

input type="checkbox" name="checkbox"
onclick="javascript:document.getElementById('ctl00$MainPage$btnToCheckout').disabled=!this.checked;
return true; " />I

The code works fine in IE - the button becomes enabled when the check box is
clicked. But if Firefox it doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

TIA - Jeff.

Mufasa

That works fine except that I'm using an ASP:Button with code behind it.
That's why the funny name.

Any thoughts on getting this to work with ASP controls?

TIA - Jeff.