    EmailID = varnk
    Domain = Diebold.com
    -----------------------------------
    Ken Varn, May 18, 2004

  2. Just a shot in the dark here...

    Could you add the HttpModule to another application pool, and increase its
    worker thread count. Since serving the images isn't too intense of an
    operation I would believe you could increase the default 25 count without
    taking a signifigant hit.

    Also there is a queue count of the number of request IIS will queue up
    waiting for an available processing thread.

    bill

    "Ken Varn" <nospam> wrote in message
    > I have an ASP.NET web page that displays about 16 dynamic images using an
    > HttpModule handler tied into16 Image controls. When the browser tries to
    > display each image, it attempts to display all of them at the same time
    > which causes IIS to fail on some of the requests because there are too

    many

    William F. Robertson, Jr., May 18, 2004

  3. Ken Varn

    Ken Varn Guest

    Could you elaborate on this a bit? I am not sure what you are talking
    about. Examples or how-to needed.

    --
    Ken Varn

    EmailID = varnk