Having trouble accessing my app. through the VS dev. web server

Joern Schou-Rode

Whenever I try to access any of my ASP.NET MVC (beta version) applications
through the Visual Studio development server, I get the followin message
in a yellow screen of death:

Could not load file or assembly 'System.EnterpriseServices.Wrapper.dll' or
one of its dependencies. The check of the module's hash failed. (Exception
from HRESULT: 0x80131039)

Has anyone also seen this one before?

I am not quite sure how long the problem has been around, but it sure has
not been there more than one week or so. Searching the error message gives
some hits, but they all seme to suggest a corrupt .NET Framework
installation. Could it be triggered by the upgrade from ASP.NET MVC
preview 5 til ASP.NET MVC beta, or maybe one of the patches distributed
through Windows Update last week?

Thanks in advance.