having trouble using signed java applet

Roedy Green

It's an excellent site and though i have added to my favourites the next
time i do a rebuild because I'm senile i'll completely forget to back up my
favourites and bookmarks so with your permission i'll add it to my web site.

You don't need my permission.

Roedy Green

Indeed its a faux address, your mail will bounce. I've used a similar
protocol to another poster (Roedy Green I think) who took his domain name,
reversed it and made a package out of it.

Note how sun packages for sun use are com.sun. *. IBM packages are
com.ibm. * mine are com.mindprod.*

It is the standard way to make up package names. I did not invent it.

Darren

Roedy Green said:
site.

You don't need my permission.

Maybe not but i always seek permission from the owner of a website bedore i
put a link to it on mine. Not a legal requirement but it's the way i do
things.

Darren

Roedy Green said:
Note how sun packages for sun use are com.sun. *. IBM packages are
com.ibm. * mine are com.mindprod.*

It is the standard way to make up package names. I did not invent it.

Whatever. it works for me. :)