Having Web Page Refresh and go to end of page

miTch

I am trying to use the following to get a web page to auto refresh every 3
secs and go to the end of the web page. Refresh works but it will not jump
to the name anchor. Any help?

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META http-equiv="REFRESH" content="3;'what.htm#TheEnd'">
</HEAD>
<BODY bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000">
<CENTER>
<TABLE width="600">
<TR>
<TD vAlign=top align=left>
Tons o content
</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>
</CENTER>
<A name="TheEnd">You Are At The End</A>
</BODY>
</HTML>

miTch

Thanks for you help. This does refresh the page one time. After that it
stops. I am looking for a continual refresh. Any help?

Kevin

Aaron Bertrand [SQL Server MVP]

Sure, use JavaScript, in which case you can do it all without worrying about
the <meta> tag.

<script>
var a = window.setTimeout('window.location.reload();',3000);
window.location.hash = '#TheEnd';
</script>