Hello and Seeking Members Interested in Global Energy Assessment

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Ramesh Mani, Jan 5, 2009.

  1. Ramesh Mani

    Ramesh Mani Guest

    Hi all,

    Great to know there is such an active forum in India to articulate its
    energy future and sustainable living initiatives. Incidentally, I
    returned back to India earlier this year following a long innings at
    CERA. My interest area is on World Energy Assessment and how the
    results hold pertinence for India. Please connect with me directly if
    any one in the group's membership shares the same interest.

    For those who are interested, The Global Energy Assessment
    ( www.globalenergyassessment.org ) will present a First Order Draft
    around March 1, 2009 .Prof. Thomas Johannson, Senior Advisor, Energy
    and Climate Change, UNDP & Co-recipient, Nobel Peace Prize to the
    IPCC, 2007, will be India speaking at the Green Energy Summit:
    http://www.greenenergysummit.com based on that work. Should any of
    you be attending the summit, please connect with me, so we can hook up
    early on.

    Regards,
    Ramesh Mani
    Ramesh Mani, Jan 5, 2009

  2. Ramesh Mani

    Guest

    On 5 Jan, 08:10, Ramesh Mani <> wrote:

    > Great to know there is such an active forum in India to articulate its
    > energy future and sustainable living initiatives.

    <snip>

    The newsgroup comp.lang.c is for the discussion of the C programming
    language. Please don't post off-topic stuff (such as your post) to it.

    Thanks.
    , Jan 5, 2009

  3. Ramesh Mani

    Richard Guest

    writes:

    > On 5 Jan, 08:10, Ramesh Mani <> wrote:
    >
    >> Great to know there is such an active forum in India to articulate its
    >> energy future and sustainable living initiatives.

    > <snip>
    >
    > The newsgroup comp.lang.c is for the discussion of the C programming
    > language. Please don't post off-topic stuff (such as your post) to it.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Congratulations. Those of us with properly configured filters never saw
    this post until you, like CBF, felt so self important as to bring it to
    everyones attention. Think it's spam? IGNORE IT.

    --
    I'm not a person who particularly had heros when growing up.
    - Dennis Ritchie when asked about the hero worship coming from c.l.c
    Richard, Jan 5, 2009