Hello from cali, web design questions

jonnydangerous

Hi everyone, I'm new to these forums, I've been doing web design fo
about 7 years as a career and hobby. I want to ask all of you thoug
for your help, I'm doing a research survey on web design, and I hav
about six questions for you all, if you dont mind answering. You don
have to go into great detail, general answers are ok. Thanks i
advance.

1.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, in wha
way would you want to learn them?

2.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, how lon
would you want it to take?

3.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, wher
would you go to start learning?

4.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again,
would you take a class or read a book?

5.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, wha
programming languages would you want to learn first? What language
would you want to learn after that?

6.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, wha
graphics software would you want to learn first? What

techniques would you want to learn first?

Thanks again.

--Jonnydangerou
-
jonnydangerou

Hywel

Hi everyone, I'm new to these forums, I've been doing web design for
about 7 years as a career and hobby.

You could have shortened your post by not repeating "if you had ...".

F4D rubbish. Where do they find these numpties?

nice.guy.nige

While the city slept, jonnydangerous
1.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, in what
way would you want to learn them?

In my sleep
2.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, how
long would you want it to take?
Instant!

3.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, where
would you go to start learning?

Bed (see 1. above)
4.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again,
would you take a class or read a book?

Neither. I would take a nap (see 1. above)
5.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, what
programming languages would you want to learn first? What languages
would you want to learn after that?

COBOL, Czech.
6.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, what
graphics software would you want to learn first?

Paint, or that one that came with the Amstrad PC 1512...
What techniques would you want to learn first?

How to save your picture on the Amstrad PC 1512
Thanks again.

Yer welcome

Cheers,
Nige

--
Nigel Moss.

Email address is not valid. (e-mail address removed). Take the dog out!