Hello from cali, web design questions

Discussion in 'HTML' started by jonnydangerous, Jun 9, 2004.

  1. Hi everyone, I'm new to these forums, I've been doing web design fo
    about 7 years as a career and hobby. I want to ask all of you thoug
    for your help, I'm doing a research survey on web design, and I hav
    about six questions for you all, if you dont mind answering. You don
    have to go into great detail, general answers are ok. Thanks i
    advance.

    1.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, in wha
    way would you want to learn them?

    2.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, how lon
    would you want it to take?

    3.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, wher
    would you go to start learning?

    4.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again,
    would you take a class or read a book?

    5.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, wha
    programming languages would you want to learn first? What language
    would you want to learn after that?

    6.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, wha
    graphics software would you want to learn first? What

    techniques would you want to learn first?

    Thanks again.

    --Jonnydangerou
    -
    jonnydangerou
    jonnydangerous, Jun 9, 2004

  2. jonnydangerous

    Hywel Guest

    In article <>,
    jonnydangerous says...
    > Hi everyone, I'm new to these forums, I've been doing web design for
    > about 7 years as a career and hobby.

    You could have shortened your post by not repeating "if you had ...".

    F4D rubbish. Where do they find these numpties?

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://kibo.org.uk/
    Hywel, Jun 9, 2004

  3. While the city slept, jonnydangerous
    <4designers.com> feverishly typed:

    > 1.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, in what
    > way would you want to learn them?

    In my sleep

    > 2.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, how
    > long would you want it to take?

    Instant!

    > 3.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, where
    > would you go to start learning?

    Bed (see 1. above)

    > 4.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again,
    > would you take a class or read a book?

    Neither. I would take a nap (see 1. above)

    > 5.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, what
    > programming languages would you want to learn first? What languages
    > would you want to learn after that?

    COBOL, Czech.

    > 6.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, what
    > graphics software would you want to learn first?

    Paint, or that one that came with the Amstrad PC 1512...

    > What techniques would you want to learn first?

    How to save your picture on the Amstrad PC 1512

    > Thanks again.

    Yer welcome

    Cheers,
    Nige

    --
    Nigel Moss.

    nice.guy.nige, Jun 10, 2004
  4. In article <>,
    wrote:

    > I have
    > about six questions for you all, if you dont mind answering.

    No

    --
    tawdry glamour who is at smile global dot com
    T. Audry Glamour, Jun 10, 2004