    Terminator Guest

    Hello All ~

    * ~ let us linux ~ *

    Terminator, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Terminator

    Alex Guest

    Terminator <> wrote:
    > Hello All ~

    > * ~ let us linux ~ *

    The traditional "Hello World" program would have been much more
    topical...

    Alex

    Alex, Aug 19, 2003

  3. Troll Alert: Hello ~

    Something that calls itself Terminator wrote:

    > Hello All ~
    >

    > * ~ let us linux ~ *

    This is an obvious troll. Please ignore it.

    E. Robert Tisdale, Aug 19, 2003
  4. Re: Troll Alert: Hello ~

    Ben Pfaff wrote:

    > E. Robert Tisdale" writes:
    >
    >>This is an obvious troll. Please ignore it.

    > That's what I do with most of your articles, ERT.

    And we *all* appreciate that.

    E. Robert Tisdale, Aug 19, 2003
  5. Terminator

    Shill Guest

    Re: Troll Alert: Hello ~

    > This is an obvious troll. Please ignore it.

    If a 2-line, 42-byte, grammatically-impaired message is a troll,
    then it must be a clever troll indeed...

    Shill, Aug 19, 2003