Help - Add additional meta tags using JS

Darren Blackley

Hi there I have documents that I want to automatically add additional meta
tags to. The documents already have some meta tags and I want to keep them
all together, so I want to add my new meta tags to the end of the existing
ones... can someone help me out with a script to do this... example below.

<head>
<title>The Document Title</title>
at this point after the current meta tags
<link href="styles.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript">
<!--
script stuff here
//-->
</script>