Help! Cannot login using IE but can using FF

hplayer03

I am really stumped on this one....

I have a .net site that uses the default login controls to have users
login. I recently made changes to the site (just look and feel) and
now I cannot login using IE but still can using FF.

Is there some setting in IE that i need to change?

I'm using a windows server 2003 enterprise running IIS

Thanks in advance!!

seigo

I am really stumped on this one....

I have a .net site that uses the default login controls to have users
login. I recently made changes to the site (just look and feel) and
now I cannot login using IE but still can using FF.

Is there some setting in IE that i need to change?

I'm using a windows server 2003 enterprise running IIS

Thanks in advance!!

Hi,

There was a problem with postbacks that appeared only in IE. The
problem was in one of the javascript file in aspnet_client folder.
Check this out http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;889877.

Regards,
Alexander Kleshchevnikov
MCP
www.klalex.com

hplayer03

Hi,

There was a problem with postbacks that appeared only in IE. The
problem was in one of the javascript file in aspnet_client folder.
Check this outhttp://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;889877.

Regards,
Alexander Kleshchevnikov
MCPwww.klalex.com

awesome...thanks for the response!

I will have to try that out!!!

Thanks!

hplayer03

awesome...thanks for the response!

I will have to try that out!!!

Thanks!

after looking at it...i'm not using .net 1.1....i'm using 2.0....will
this still apply??