    able to get around this.

    Thanks,
    Chris
    Chris L., Aug 16, 2003

  2. Chris L.

    Michael Guest

    Same problem with the Sanyo 4900. I don't believe that
    the latest device update supports the Netfront 3.0
    browser. Maybe someone can tell us why a browser that has
    been out for 6-8 months is not yet supported.

    Mike

    phone. As in, they
    >don't work at all. The page will display just fine, so

    any code in the
    >page_load event runs just fine. When I click my link

    button, I get the
    >following message from my phone:
    >
    >"No plug-in present to open file. Download?"
    >
    >Has anyone else gotten this error? This is a show

    stopper, I haven't been

    Michael, Aug 17, 2003

  3. Chris L.

    Michael Guest

    This seems to have been fixed with device update 3.0.
    Even though most devices with Netfront 3.0 are not
    oficially supported, there is a new entry for the browser
    and one device that uses it. You can look in the
    DeviceUpdate3.config file to see what the params given to
    the Netfront browser are. I added a section for my
    Sanyo4900 and so far it seems to work fine.

    Michael, Aug 27, 2003