Help command line batch file linking .h files NOVICE

andrew

Hello,
I have spend the past day trying to figure out how to do this.
PROBLEM:
My instructor wants us to use a shapes library that horstmann wrote.
An example would be:
/////////////////////////
#include "ccc_win.h"

int ccc_win_main()
{
Line vertical( Point(-5,10), Point(-5,-10));
cwin << vertical;
vertical.move(10,0);
cwin << vertical;
cwin << Line( Point(-5,0), Point(5,0));
return 0;
}
///////////////////////
The problem is I don't know how to link in the file at the command
line(using borland c++ compiler). The professor said to create a batch
file to automate the process and gave us an example .bat file:
////////////////////////
bcc32 -W -If:\bigc++sourcecode\cccfiles %1
f:\bigc++sourcecode\cccfiles\ccc_msw.cpp
f:\bigc++sourcecode\cccfiles\ccc_shap.cpp
//////////////////////////
I am really at a loss. How would one link in an include like ccc_win.h
at the command line? And how does one make the batch file work. He said
to just put it in the same directory as the cpp file we're compiling
but that doesn't work.
Are their any good tutorials on how to link at the command line custom
built libraries? Cause I've been googling and checking my books for
proper syntax but nothing is helping.
Problem is I don't know what to do with this.

Frederick Gotham

andrew posted:
First person to give me a working answer gets $5 via paypal.

Yes, but is it really worth it having to go through all that Escrow
business... unless of course you're suggesting that we just take your word
for it.