help cookie + web service

Massimiliano Candini

hello to all
I have this problem.. I "create" a cookie from my web
application on a server A, and the release to the customer.
After a customer goes on an other web application on one other server
B..... and my problem is here, in the second web application
if I make the getCookie not they give me null.
In the cookie there are of the information in order to identify the customer
(type plan SAML + SSO), me seems to have read that between web application
various nn true cookie can "be exchange'? or they are I that mistake?
There e' to set up some parameter at the beginnig to the coockie for to tell
that to be read/unloaded from any web application?
Thanks otherwise tocchera' to pass session but to the plan
it would demand the cookie, otherwise nn I would know like making. .ideee?
Thanks to all hello
Massimiliano