Help - custom providers and instances

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Tullamore, Oct 31, 2006.

  1. Tullamore

    Tullamore Guest

    I'm writing an application that uses custom providers. I have made a
    serviceclass that loads all the specified (in web.config) providers.
    My problem is that I want this serviceclass that deals with all the
    providers should be "already instanced" exactly like example the membership
    class.

    I've made a class that inherits ConfigurationSection that is specified in
    the webconfig:
    <configSections>
    <sectionGroup name="system.web">
    <section name="CmsService" type="MyNamespace.Class, Assembly"
    allowDefinition="MachineToApplication" restartOnExternalChanges="true"/>
    </sectionGroup>
    </configSections>

    I don't want to use the "new" constructor everytime I want to use the class.
    How do accomplish that?

    Regards /Anders

    Tullamore, Oct 31, 2006