    can store the UserID (which I can pull from the Session object), CompareID,
    and the choice the user selected Either Person1 or Person2's name. How can I
    do this?
    =?Utf-8?B?SlJC?=, Aug 10, 2005

  2. The directions: make a repeater control with the item template including a
    radiobutton, a control for Person1 and a control for Person2. Read the
    database table in a dataset and bind controls for Person1 and Person 2 to
    the corresponding columns in the dataset table. Show/hide controls for
    Person1 and Person2 depending on the radiobutton.

    Eliyahu

    "JRB" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, I have a table stored in a database called "Compare" with three

    columns.
    > The first column is the CompareID (it is an auto increment integer), the
    > second is "Person1", and the third is "Person2". When one of my pages

    loads I
    > pull the whole table into a DataTable. What I want to do is display each

    row
    > on my page in a table allowing the user to choose either Person1 or

    Person2
    > for each row using RadioButtons to make the choice mutually exclusive.

    Then

    Eliyahu Goldin, Aug 10, 2005