Help: Flash emailer form with ASP.NET (to send mail)

VB Programmer

Anyone have any ideas how I can use Flash as my GUI to send an email and
have an ASP.NET post actually send the email (via system.web.mail)?

Thanks!

Grant Merwitz

Yes, set up a page to take parametes, and let the Flash file post to that
page.

I.e.

Your asp page is called SendMail.aspx

and it expects parameters ToMail, FromMail, Subject, Body.

So you would get the FlashFile to post to
http://mysite.com/[email protected]&[email protected]&Subject=Mail
Textl&Body=Body Test
(it would probably be advisable to use a Post method here, instead of Get
method, as the Body text could break the QueryString)

Hope thats clear