Help for Newbie, Want to Send JPG as Example Asking "How To..."

Discussion in 'XML' started by MO, Nov 2, 2004.

  1. MO

    MO Guest

    What software technologies can produce graphics shown in JPG? I have a file
    called "solaris1.jpg" that I'd like to send to someone
    who might tell me how to create imagery as shown in the file and build a web
    site around it. Previously composed text follows.

    Help! In the attached Solaris1.jpg file is a computer screen displaying
    graphics. What software and technologies are used to
    produce such graphics in a web site design? The objects are moving with
    vibrant transulcent colors. A few years ago
    www.netscout.com's site was setup in almost exacting style. 20th Century
    Fox's www.solaristhemovie is currently kinda like
    www.netscout.com's was, but netscout's was better.

    MO, Nov 2, 2004