Help! Form based authentication with Struts

Ann

Hi,

I am having problem using form based authentication with struts.
My login page shows up when I enter http://localhost/myApp/ln
but when I enter log-in and password, it says /myApp/ln resource is not
available.

I am not able to figure out what is going wrong.
suggestions welcome..
Thanks in Advance..

My log-in.jsp contains with other stuff:
<form action="j_security_check" method="post">

I have in my web.xml:
<welcome-file-list>
<welcome-file>lnindex.jsp</welcome-file>
</welcome-file-list>

<security-constraint>
<display-name>ln</display-name>
<web-resource-collection>
<web-resource-name>lnPages</web-resource-name>
<url-pattern>/ln/*</url-pattern>
</web-resource-collection>
<auth-constraint>
<role-name>Operator</role-name>
</auth-constraint>
</security-constraint>

I have in struts-config :
<global-forwards>
<forward name="/ln/home" path="/ln/home.do" redirect="true"/>
</global-forwards>
and
<action forward="lnindex.page" path="/ln/home"/>

I have in tiles-def :

<definition extends=".lnmainLayout" name="lnindex.page">
<put name="title" type="string" value="Lenders, Welcome to
ReconTrackPoint!"/>
<put name="body" value="/WEB-INF/tiles/body/ln/body-welcome.jsp"/>
</definition>