Help: Login FTP

Amy Lee

Hello,

I wanna write a script that it can login the FTP server and go to the
specific directory to get the file list and download files. But I don't
know how to pass the user name part and password part. The FTP server is
an anonymous server.

My question is: Are there any Perl modules than can help users login FTP
without password and user name? Furthermore, which modules can help me get
file lists like "ls -l" in FTP server?

Thank you very much~

Regards,

Amy Lee

Amy Lee

1) Go to http://search.cpan.org/
2) In the textbox enter "FTP"
3) Click on the first result
4) Read & meditate
Thanks your advice. However I've done this before I posted this article.
There are so many modules about FTP, I can't find what actually I need. So
could you tell me more details?

TIA.

Amy

Tad J McClellan

Amy Lee said:
Thanks your advice. However I've done this before I posted this article.
There are so many modules about FTP, I can't find what actually I need. So
could you tell me more details?

You appear to not have followed step 3...