Help Me, WebCustomControl

Arnold

Hi,
Im building a WebCustomControl. In my principal class (Inherits from
WebControl), have a property of type MyCollection (Inherits from
CollectionBase), which is a MyItem collection. To mantain the properties of
each MyItem in MyCollection I need set a special ID to each property of
MyItem, and for this, I need access to my principal class, but... each item
of MyCollection is created at desing time... i can't pass an object as
argument in the constructor. I can catch the creation of each MyItem at
design time creating MyCollectionEditor( Inherits from CollectionEditor),
overriding CreateInstance method, i can pass anything to MyItem Constructor,
but can't access to the principal class from MyCollectionEditor, because i
don't know wich object instance MyCollectionEditor (Attirubute).
The question... How to identify the ViewState of each MyItem property if i
can't access to the principal class to set an UniqueID? :(

Thanks!