HELP ME! Xcode error: Expected Identifier or '('

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Xcodeprogrammer, Oct 5, 2011.

  1. Xcodeprogrammer

    Xcodeprogrammer

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi guys, today I start a new project in Xcode and when I writing this code...

    NSString *WebLink = @"http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=284417350&mt=8"; {

    [[[UIApplication sharedApplication] openURL:[NSURL URLWithString:iTunesLink]];

    [UIWebViewDelegate webView:shouldStartLoadWithRequest:navigationType:]

    }​

    ...the Xcode warned me of this error: Expected identifier or '('

    ANYONE KNOWS THE SOLUTION?! Thanks!

    Xcodeprogrammer, Oct 5, 2011