Help need to access VB application from web application

SMS

Hi,

We have our web-site developed in classic ASP, and I need to add this
additional feature on one of the pages to access a VB application. How
can I do that?

The VB application basically sends output to the COM3 port and opens a
USB-Cash drawer that is attached to it.
I am not sure how to go about with this.

Any help to get me started with this would be greatly appreciated.
Please let me know if you need any more information regarding this
application.

Thanks in advance!

-S

Anthony Jones

SMS said:
Hi,

We have our web-site developed in classic ASP, and I need to add this
additional feature on one of the pages to access a VB application. How
can I do that?

The VB application basically sends output to the COM3 port and opens a
USB-Cash drawer that is attached to it.
I am not sure how to go about with this.

Do you have access to the VB application code?
Are the functions to do this available in a DLL?