Help - Need to allow Java Client to post form data to ASPX Web Page

jjouett

I'm trying to setup an ASPX web page such that an existing Java Client
can post form data, and I'm running into a problem. The existing Java
Client doesn't set any credentials, and when I try to post to my page,
the Java Client gets a 401 error. My own C# client works because I am
setting the Credentials of the WebClient, but I have to support the
existing Java Client as-is. What is the setup of my Web Page to allow a
client to post form data without requiring them to define credentials?

Thanks in advance

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

enable anonymous in iis for the website. if you can change the java code,
you can enable basic, and have the javacode post the credentials header.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)