help need with atl and templates

manisha.patravali

Hello,
First let me explain the scenario where i m using this requirement.
We are Using CustomAppWizard and designing a wizard .One of the wizard
pages will Insert Composite controls as many as the user wants .

1.So i should be able to dynamically insert ATL controls without using
Insert Control Dailog.

2. can any one tell me how to dynamically create Template file in
TEMPLATE folder of resource view .

3. I want to include many files created by templet files and add them
to build by editing newproj.inf
Is it possible to do this.

4.I would even like to know if i have 2 ifles in my C drive how do i
include in project and build it in my project.

Well waiting for answers
manisha

Victor Bazarov

First let me explain the scenario where i m using this requirement.
We are Using CustomAppWizard and designing a wizard .One of the wizard
pages will Insert Composite controls as many as the user wants .

1.So i should be able to dynamically insert ATL controls without using
Insert Control Dailog.

2. can any one tell me how to dynamically create Template file in
TEMPLATE folder of resource view .

3. I want to include many files created by templet files and add them
to build by editing newproj.inf
Is it possible to do this.

4.I would even like to know if i have 2 ifles in my C drive how do i
include in project and build it in my project.

Is there a C++ language quesion hiding here somewhere? I see some C++
terms, like "template" or "dynamically" or "files", but none form any
C++ language question. Your problem seems to be with some kind of
Integral Development Environment. Please go to the newsgroup
dedicated to that IDE and ask there. Here we discuss C++ _language_.

Thanks will post question to them .........
yes i had my doubts w.r.t VC 6.0 IDE