Help needed in transfering VC++ program to WWW

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by ranishobha21@gmail.com, Jan 15, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hello,

    i have a program written in VC++ using MFC.i want this program to be
    available on WWW.can any one suggest how can i make it.

    Is there any tools in visual studio so that i can easily make it
    available on WWW or i have to again write the complete program on .net
    or PHP.

    even if i have to write the complete program which is easiest way to
    make it and which one is the best either .net or PHP.

    Thanks in advance

    Shobha

    , Jan 15, 2007

  2. Hans Kesting Guest

    > Hello,
    >
    > i have a program written in VC++ using MFC.i want this program to be
    > available on WWW.can any one suggest how can i make it.
    >
    > Is there any tools in visual studio so that i can easily make it
    > available on WWW or i have to again write the complete program on .net
    > or PHP.
    >
    > even if i have to write the complete program which is easiest way to
    > make it and which one is the best either .net or PHP.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Shobha

    "make available": do you mean "downloadable" (just put it somewhere and
    provide a link) or do you mean "convert to web-application"?
    The latter is not easy to do (screen interaction is *very* different),
    so I doubt that there will be programs that will do it for you.

    Hans Kesting

    Hans Kesting, Jan 15, 2007

    Hello,

    not downloadable.i am having a program on VC++.but i want this to be
    available as web application.something like www.shobha.com

    Regards
    Shobha

    Hans Kesting wrote:
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > i have a program written in VC++ using MFC.i want this program to be
    > > available on WWW.can any one suggest how can i make it.
    > >
    > > Is there any tools in visual studio so that i can easily make it
    > > available on WWW or i have to again write the complete program on .net
    > > or PHP.
    > >
    > > even if i have to write the complete program which is easiest way to
    > > make it and which one is the best either .net or PHP.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance
    > >
    > > Shobha

    > "make available": do you mean "downloadable" (just put it somewhere and
    > provide a link) or do you mean "convert to web-application"?
    > The latter is not easy to do (screen interaction is *very* different),
    > so I doubt that there will be programs that will do it for you.
    >
    > Hans Kesting

    , Jan 15, 2007