Help offered in Financial services

Discussion in 'Java' started by Alcove Technologies, Apr 27, 2010.

  1. Hello,

    We provide help to Financial Services companies, institutions in the
    following business areas;

    Banking
    Life Insurance
    Non Life Insurance
    Capital Markets
    Mutual Funds and other Financial Institutions

    Our services include;
    1. Data Digitization
    - Documents Digitizing: paper-to-Digital/soft formats
    - Document processing, Format conversions
    - Data/Image capture, Data entry, Data processing, Data integration

    2. Back-office Process services
    - Billing, invoicing, collections, Order processing
    - Business Transcription services (Voice-to-text, text-to-voice),
    Translations
    - Emailing, Follow-ups, online/offline Chat/Messaging/answering etc.
    - Accounting & Book Keeping
    - Tax Preparation and Planning
    - Payroll processing
    - Reviews, Verification & Validations

    3. Contact Center services
    - Sales & Marketing, Lead Generation
    - Product promotions & Business development
    - Help Desk Services, Inquiry Handling
    - Customer service & Call answering
    - Technical Support

    4. Financial Research & Analysis Services
    - Equity, financial, and insurance research
    - Market Research and Competitor research & Analysis

    5. IT Services
    - Business applications development, Maintenance & Support
    - Web solutions, ERP, Business Intelligence, Systems integration,
    Upgrades, Enhancements
    - IT Infrastructure Management, Maintenance, Support, Enhancements,
    Upgrades, Migrations etc.

    6. Other Knowledge Process services
    - Technical & Business communications
    - Legal process
    - Education, Training & Development

    We would be glad to help out, should your organization/ your Clients/
    Associates/ Friends require any of our above services.

    Regards,
    Gaurav
    Client Relations Manager

    Mail Sent on behalf of;
    Ravi Rao
    CEO, Alcove Technologies
    Hitec-city, Hyderabad, India
    Ph: +91 40 6644 5678/79 (office), +91 9393 66 5432 (Hand phone)
    email: , web: www.alcovetechnologies.com
    LinkedIn Id: http://www.linkedin.com/in/raviraoalcove , Skype:
    alcovetechnologies, Twitter: http://twitter.com/alcovetech
    PS: Alcove's sales policy allows us to offer a professional fee to
    those who help us in signing contracts with prospective customers.

    Alcove Technologies, Apr 27, 2010