Help on mavigation bar ???

Guest

Dear all,

I have an asp application which is based on different framset with separate
banner area. I would like to build on the banner area a kind aof menu sitch
board to go to different places...

After a user click on a particular menu, I need to show to use the current
menu that he has clicked, for example by changing menu color, then on mouse
over I would like also to chnage text color

Example of naviagtion :

Home ¦ Item 1 ¦ Item 2¦ Item 3¦ Item 4

what is usually the best way to accomplish that navigation bar ?

thnaks for your help

regards
serge

Dan

I'd build a custom control that you can drop into your project.

Give it vars such as:

- hover colour
- menu text
- targetUrl

etc etc

Then you can have a standard looking one that you drop into your apps

Guest

I was thinking of that but I could not find any mous_over event for label, or
button, control ?

What should I use ?

How people are usually doing for such simple thing

thnaks for your help
regards

mumbaichef

How would I biuld the custom control in .NET 2.0?
I went to the microsoft website but there I found walkthru :Creating
Web User Control for .NET nothing for .NET 2.0

Sorry for asking basic question, but I am new to .NET.

Thanks
Mumbai_Chef