Help on rendering a control from page ???

serge calderara

Dear all,
I get a control named CTRLA in an Assembly. the name space in the assembly
is "Test" .

my control is defined as follow in my page :
<%@ Tagprefix="MycontrolLib" namesapce="Test" Assembly="myAssembly"

What is the correct way to render that control on my page :
<MycontrolLib:CTRLA id="control1" runat="server">

or should it be

<test:CTRLA id="control1" runat="server">

I am confused?

Thanks to help me clarify

regards
serge

Pipo

Hi serge,

Just drag your control from the toolbox onto a page.
Look in the source (code-behind) what VS made of it.