help on using <list> <vector> in a simple VC program

kuiyuli

I'm using VC++ .Net to do a simlple program. I tried to use <vector>
<list> in the program, and I simply put the folowing lines
"
#include <list>
#include <vector>
#include <string>
using namespace std;
vector <Vector> vectorlist;

"
in the head part of my file "simple.h". But it gives compilation error
when I try to compile it in "Debug" mode, but it's ok in the "Release"
mode.

I tries several ways to solve it, but I always got compilation error
related to files: "xdebug", "xmemory"...

Does someone know what I should do to make it working in "Debug" mode?

Thanks very much

Victor Bazarov

I'm using VC++ .Net to do a simlple program. I tried to use <vector>
<list> in the program, and I simply put the folowing lines
"
#include <list>
#include <vector>
#include <string>
using namespace std;
vector <Vector> vectorlist;

What's "Vector"?
"
in the head part of my file "simple.h". But it gives compilation error
when I try to compile it in "Debug" mode, but it's ok in the "Release"
mode.

Those "modes" are part of the implementation, most likely. You might
want to pose the question about the difference between your "Debug" and
your "Release" in the Microsoft newsgroup.
I tries several ways to solve it, but I always got compilation error
related to files: "xdebug", "xmemory"...

Those are internal Microsoft headers, most likely.
Does someone know what I should do to make it working in "Debug" mode?

Try 'microsoft.public.vc.language'.

kuiyuli

Vector is simple class define as
class Vector
{ float x, y, z;}
"vector <int> vectorlist" does not work too. actually, as long as I add
"#include <list>", it goes wrong...

Thanks anyway, maybe I will try 'microsoft.public.vc.language'

Victor Bazarov

Vector is simple class define as
class Vector
{ float x, y, z;}
"vector <int> vectorlist" does not work too. actually, as long as I
add "#include <list>", it goes wrong...

Thanks anyway, maybe I will try 'microsoft.public.vc.language'

Definitely. It sounds very much like a project configuration problem or
the product installation problem, but not a language problem.