Help on XLS transformation ????

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=, Feb 10, 2006.

  1. Dear all,

    I have a dataset object which is the source of a datagrid server control.
    In my application I am using that dataset to generate an XML file.
    The am using table mapping to defined my own column names which are
    dependant on customer language.

    Then from the generate XML file I apply to it an XML stylesheet in order to
    format the data properly. The content of my style XLS file is has follow:

    =====>
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?><xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
    xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"><xsl:template match="/">
    <h2>My machine Events</h2>
    <th align="left">Date</th>
    <th align="left">Time</th>
    <th align="left">Length</th>
    <th align="left">Machine</th>
    <th align="left">Severity</th>
    <th align="left">Message</th>

    </xsl:template></xsl:stylesheet>

    <==========

    Then I add to my XML file a reference to that sytle sheet.

    As you can see in that file, fields name are in english like "Date", "Time",
    "Length"....

    How to handle the styls sheet content then when my customer language is
    Spanish. How to extract the content of the field on which its name will comes
    from a language ressources ??

    thnaks for your help

    regards
    serge
    =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=, Feb 10, 2006