help - onChange and Confirm

SimoRed

Hi,
I have a combobox with a list of links and I want to redirect (after
confirming it) to a link with onChange.

I use:
onChange="if (confirm('do you want to redirect?'))
{ window.location.href='yespage.asp'};

I have this problem: if I change and confirm=true the list in combobox
is selected, but i don't succeed in return to previous value if on
confirm i choose "no".

Hoping my english is no too bad :)
Thanks!
Simo - Italy

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

SimoRed said:
I have a combobox

There is no such thing as a combobox in HTML.
with a list of links and I want to redirect (after
confirming it) to a link with onChange.

Bad idea. Use a styled `ul' element instead.

PointedEars