Help Please - Need to make SOAPpy server multithreaded or handleproblem some other way

sberry

I have a SOAP server running using SOAPpy. The problem I am having is
that it only handles a single request at a time. It needs to be able
to accept as many simultaneous requests as come in.

What is the best way to achieve this? I really appreciate any help
here.

sberry

I have a SOAP server running using SOAPpy. The problem I am having is
that it only handles a single request at a time. It needs to be able
to accept as many simultaneous requests as come in.

What is the best way to achieve this? I really appreciate any help
here.

Found the answer. Started reading the Server.py file to make updates
required and found a ThreadingSOAPServer... now it all just works.