help please with uploading my site

benzza

when i desgin my site in netobjscts fusion mx i save it as index.htm
and upload it on to freeserve and it just comes up as loads of wie
text

can anyone help
thank

-
benzz

brucie

in post: <
benzza said:
when i desgin my site in netobjscts fusion mx i save it as index.html
and upload it on to freeserve and it just comes up as loads of wied
text

thats nice

Do you realize that you are not posting to a website forum when you use
this site. They are passing your posts on to the usenet newsgroup
alt.html

alt.html is a publicly available newsgroup. The website you are using is
stealing its content directly from there and pretending that it is their
own. There is no original material at all on the website you are looking
at now. It is all coming directly from usenet.

I suggest you obtain a newsreader and visit us at - you
will get a far better reaction to your question.

If you can not use a newsreader then http://groups.google.com will
provide you web based access into usenet, and they don't lie about the
content being their own.

rf © 2004

Jim Roberts

brucie said:
in post: <benzza <[email protected]> said:
alt.html is a publicly available newsgroup. The website you are using is
stealing its content directly from there and pretending that it is their
own. There is no original material at all on the website you are looking
at now. It is all coming directly from usenet.

Actually, lots of websites are doing this these days. This particular
site isn't claiming that the content is theirs...

http://www.forum4designers.com/announcement.php?s=4b2d2f964bc0e1945c57c09575c2ace1&forumid=19

regards,
Jim Roberts