Help! Refresh ShowModalDialog

Jonathan

Hi,
i am trying to refresh a ShowModalDialog that contains information. I have
search about it but it never seems to be possible. As anybody got some
info., way, idea, documentation about a ShowModalDialog refresh.

i really dont have any idea :*(
Any help would be SOOOOOOOOOO appreciated ! Thanks in advance!

Jonathan

William Morris

The Modal Dialog is designed to act like a dialog - i.e. display only.
Sorry Jonathon, but you can't get there from here. The only way to
accomplish what you're after is to put the contents of your dialog in an
IFRAME, and refresh it's contents.

- Wm

Jim M

Just postback in the form and add the following code to your <head> tag in
the html...

<base target="_self">