    ( well almost...Ive had a bit of exposure to C programming)

    Best,

    vidya

    vidya, May 14, 2007

  2. On 14 Maj, 07:19, vidya <> wrote:
    > Guys,
    >
    > am new to this forum and to C++ in general.More specifically, I need
    > to learn C++ in the context of Cellular automata.Please suggest some
    > approaches and what would be the best books to go in for a beginner
    > ( well almost...Ive had a bit of exposure to C programming)

    Don't know about Cellular automata (is that the same as a mobile
    phone?) but in general the book Accelerated C++ by Andrew Koenig and
    Barbara E. Moo is recommended for new users, however if these Cellular
    automatas are some kind of embeded systems with constraints on both
    processing power and memory perhaps some other book would be better.

    --
    Erik Wikström

    =?iso-8859-1?q?Erik_Wikstr=F6m?=, May 14, 2007