Help required

vidya

Guys,

am new to this forum and to C++ in general.More specifically, I need
to learn C++ in the context of Cellular automata.Please suggest some
approaches and what would be the best books to go in for a beginner
( well almost...Ive had a bit of exposure to C programming)

Best,

vidya

?

=?iso-8859-1?q?Erik_Wikstr=F6m?=

Guys,

am new to this forum and to C++ in general.More specifically, I need
to learn C++ in the context of Cellular automata.Please suggest some
approaches and what would be the best books to go in for a beginner
( well almost...Ive had a bit of exposure to C programming)

Don't know about Cellular automata (is that the same as a mobile
phone?) but in general the book Accelerated C++ by Andrew Koenig and
Barbara E. Moo is recommended for new users, however if these Cellular
automatas are some kind of embeded systems with constraints on both
processing power and memory perhaps some other book would be better.