Help. SessionID is x then y then x then y

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by BodiKlamph@gmail.com, Sep 3, 2005.

    I have a simple page that uses session variables. Yes, it's in a
    frameset, yes I've look at aspfaq.com, yes I've tried loading the
    independet pages in their own window, yes i've tried praying to god.

    It works fine every *other* refresh.

    the session variables seem to totally disappear, then, upon refresh
    they come back, then, upon refresh again, they disappear.

    on, off, on, off.

    Upon closer inspection, I found that the sessionid is changing. but
    not randomly.

    I'll get 229104087, then 229063070 the next refresh, then back to
    229104087, etc.

    wut's up?

    thx,
    Bodi