Help: Smooth scroll to fixed positions (horizontal in div)

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Jeroen, May 6, 2008.

  1. Jeroen

    Jeroen Guest

    Dear all

    I've been trying and trying, but i'm not a programmer, and i can't get this
    to work or find a solution out there on the net... so.. let's try in here :)

    I'm close to something, but just lack that elegant touch... a smooth scroll
    or "ease in/ease out" to fixed positions, ie steps of each 450 pixels.

    What I have now works, apart from the obvious fact that the scroll happens
    instantanious.

    Please have a look: www.jeroen.dk/scroll_divs2.html

    What I would like is that when the next and previous links are pressed, the
    scroll to the next or previous position happens with an ease-in effect.

    Hope this is understandable and that someone can help me find a solsution or
    provide one.

    Thanks
    Jeroen
    Jeroen, May 6, 2008