HELP! SQL driven Include page not showing.

Jozef

Hello,

Is there a trick to using a vbscript / SQL server field value for an include
page line?

The SQL Server field "tContentPage" contains a text value "test.asp"

I am trying to call this "test.asp" page (which is just straight text <p>
Test This Text </p>) using the following line
ref("tContentPage") & "' -->"%></TD>

I can open this "test.asp" page directly by typing in the root URL plus the
/system/pages/test.asp.

When I run the calling page, it loads, does not throw an error, but will not
show any text.

When I look at the source, it's showing this line as the following literal
text string;

file='system/HomePages/test.asp' --></TD>
....without processing the page itself.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Jozef said:
Hello,

Is there a trick to using a vbscript / SQL server field value for an
include page line?

The SQL Server field "tContentPage" contains a text value "test.asp"

I am trying to call this "test.asp" page (which is just straight text
file='system/HomePages/" & ref("tContentPage") & "' -->"%></TD>
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2042